Located just 45 minutes from Adelaide CBD, the property is set on a 9.5 acre working vineyard and is marked by ancient gums and a magical patchwork of vines. The ever-changing views throughout the seasons are unsurpassed and totally beguiling. Summer days can be spent on the deck sipping a cheeky local Rosé. Autumn afternoons are definitely designed for strolling through the vineyard and marvelling at the incredible autumnal foliage. Winter nights could find you tucked up in front of the fire with a glass of local Shiraz after a fabulous day of wine tasting.
Featuring four spacious light filled bedrooms – all with their own en-suite, sound systems and T.V’s.
The lounge area is filled with carefully curated original artworks, luxe designer sofa’s, comfy throws, a stand alone library and a fabulous slow combustion fire with able wood supplied during those cool winter months.
The heart of the house flows effortlessly with its large open plan living/dining space taking full advantage of the vineyard views through floor to ceiling windows, which welcome in the beautiful McLaren Vale light.
Our chef’s kitchen is equipped with everything you would expect, Smeg commercial 90cm oven, gas cooktop, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, bread maker and natural stone bench tops.
An out door stone fired pizza oven is also available between May – October, making Altamira the perfect place for a luxurious escape all year round.
- The property consists of two self-contained living quarter’s which can by rented as a whole to accommodate up to 4 couples.
- The Studio can be rented separately for a single couple.
- We offer different rates depending on how much of the property you require and number of guests.
- All booking are for a minimum of 2 nights.
Queen size bed, fully carpeted, large bright en-suite. A bank of windows allow for amazing views over the vineyard.
Queen bed, polished floor boards, en-suite, ceiling to floor windows, courtyard views.
2 x single beds which can be configured into a king 2 extra trundle beds can be requested fully carpeted. A bank of windows with amazing views.
Self Contained studio housed under the main roof - Bedroom 4
Queen size bed, fully carpeted, has its own lounge / kitchette / courtyard / bbq area / TV / air conditioning throughout. This studio can be rented seperately for one couple.
- WiFi, Netflix & Bose sound system
- Large open plan living and dining spaces with slow combustion fire wood provided and stunning new polished floorboards in the main living area
- Stone Fired Pizza Oven Avaialble from Mid April – October
- High quality bedding, bathrobes & towels throughout
- Electric blankets
- Three outdoor seating areas all with stunning views
- Large open plan living / dining area with floor to ceiling windows
- Wonderfully warm slow combustion fire with ample wood supplied
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Full Laundry facilities
- Bluetooth wireless sound system
- BBQ and outdoor seating
- Pod Coffee Machine – pods included
- 9 acre property with 5.5acres planted with 25 year old dry grown Shiraz vines